Canada Welcomes You
Home Our Services Permanent Visas Temporary Visas Fast Track to Canada Contact Us About Us
Permanent Visas
Skilled Worker Class
Canadian Experience Class
Family Sponsorship
Provincial Nomination
Business Class
Quebec Skilled Worker
Contact Us
Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council
Carolyn Mahon is a member in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council.

Disclaimer: the information included on this website is intended to be of a general nature and does not constitute legal advice.
Canadian Experience Class

You can qualify under this relatively new category If you are a temporary foreign worker or a foreign student who graduated in Canada. You should have knowledge of English or French and qualifying work experience.

Applicants under this category are assessed on a pass or fail basis if they meet the following requirements.

Requirements under CEC:

You must:

Plan to live outside the province of Quebec.

be either:

A temporary foreign worker with at least two years of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada,


A foreign graduate from a Canadian post-secondary institution with at least one year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada.

Have gained your experience in Canada with the proper work or study authorization

Apply while working in Canada - or - within one year of leaving your job in Canada

Your skilled work experience must be acquired in Skill Type O, A or B of the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC).

If you would like further information on the criteria to make an application for permanent residence under the CEC and wish to benefit from our expertise, please Contact Us now for immediate assistance in the process.