Canada Welcomes You
Home Our Services Permanent Visas Temporary Visas Fast Track to Canada Contact Us About Us
Temporary Visas
Visiting in Canada
Working in Canada
Studying in Canada
Temp. Resident's Permit
Contact Us
Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council
Carolyn Mahon is a member in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council.

Disclaimer: the information included on this website is intended to be of a general nature and does not constitute legal advice.
Studying in Canada

More than 130,000 international students choose Canada as their preferred choice of study in the world.


Superior Education System: The high standards of the Canadian educational system and outstanding quality of Canadian schools are acknowledged globally. Canadian students consistently rank among the best in the world on international tests of reading, science and mathematics. Proclaimed international leaders in government, business and academic circles have studied language skills and/or academic subjects in Canada.

Low Tuition Fees: Comparison studies with such countries as the USA, UK, Australia, and New Zealand show foreign students can save considerably on their tuition by studying in Canada; in fact, fees in US public universities were almost 1.3 higher than fees for Bachelor Degrees in Canada and more than double to study at a US private university.

Other Reasons and Benefits of Studying in Canada:

•   Gain Canadian Work experience while studying by working part-time on-campus without a work permit and off-campus with a work permit
•   In Co-op and Internship Programs, where work experience is part of the curriculum, with a Work Permit
•   Post-graduate work permits upon completion of studies and related to field of study
•   Can help you obtain higher score for Immigration to Canada
•   Nomination for Immigration to Canada under Provincial Nominee Programmes
•   Chance to stay in Canada while your permanent resident application is in process
•   New Canada Experience Class to be announced soon will help Foreign Students apply for Permanent Residence while remaining in Canada
•   Spouses/common-law partners of international students are eligible to work in Canada while their partners study.

Most international students will require a Study Permit to study in Canada; however, there are some exceptions. Citizenship and Immigration Canada generally issues Study Permits valid for the entire length of the course of studies.

If you are interested in studying in Canada, or are already here as a student and want to discuss your options contact Canada Welcomes You. See if you qualify by doing our free online Assessment. Canada Welcomes You can help you on your quest to a new educational experience in Canada.